Definitions and interpretation
In this policy, the following definitions are used:
Collectively all information that you submit to Boss Digital Media Ltd via the website or any application developments. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data protection laws
Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;
The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679:
Boss Digital Media LTD, we or us
Boss Digital Media Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 11672195 who registered office is at 35 Leamington Court, Cheshire, SK5 6DX;
User or you
Any third party that accesses the Website or application developments and is not either (i) employed by Boss Digital Media Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Boss Digital Media Ltd and accessing the Website or application developments in connection with the provision of such services;
Website or application developments
The website or application developments that you are currently using, www.bossdigitalmedia.co.uk and any associated application downloads, and any sub-domains of this site or application unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entitles, trusts and partnerships;
d. "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
4. For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Boss Digital Media Ltd is the "data controller". This means that Boss Digital Media Ltd determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
5. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. email address's
b. crypto currency wallet address's
How we collect Data
6. We collect data in the following ways:
a. data is given to us by you;
b. data is collected automatically
Data that is given to us by you
7. Boss Digital Media Ltd will collect Data in a number of ways, for example:
a. when you contact us through the Website or any application development, by post, e-mail, phone, or through any other means;
Data that is collected automatically
8. To the extent that you access the Website or any application developments, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
a. we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website or application developments. This information helps us to make improvements to Website and application developments content and navigation, the date, times and frequency which you access the Website or any application developments and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website or application developments. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. Internal record keeping;
10. We may use your data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
11. When you register with us and create a profile to receive free Bitcoin or any other Cryptocurrency, or any other products or services offered, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter such a contract.
Who we share data with
12. We will not share your Data with any third party, company or organization. We will simply use peoples Data for the sole purpose of profile creation and linking wallet address's to payment claim requests.
Keeping Data Secure
13. We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your data, for example:
a. access to your account profile is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
b. we store your Data on secure servers.
14. Technical and organizational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorized access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this email address: email@example.com.
16. Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
17. You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
a. Right to access - the right of request (I) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive". Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
b. Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
c. Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your data from our systems.
d. Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your data or limit the way in which we can use it.
e. Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your data.
f. Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
18. To make inquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
19. If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
20. It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it (I/e if you change your wallet address, simply use your new wallet address for your next claim.)
Links to other websites and applications
Changes of business ownership and control
23. We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
24. In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
27. Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
28. This Agreement will be governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes under the agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Boss Digital Media Ltd by email at:- email@example.com.